Date: Thursday 27th January 2011
Time: 8:00 pm and beyond
Location: The Goldhawk, 122-124 Goldhawk Road, W12 8HH - A small area has been reserved and, based on our last visit, the ale, red wine and nachos approved of.
Suggested initial topics of discussion:
- West12 Morrisons' unique level of customer service (again)
- What do you consider to be the worst thing on W12 streets; chicken bones, dog poo or saliva?
- Westfield: Friend or foe?
- Goldhawk Road v. Uxbridge Road: Discuss
- (Inspired by/robbed off @matsmithphotog) Boris bikes in Shepherd's Bush: Would they really be more than just chewing gum receptacles, ashtrays and graffiti easels?
Bring any friends, lovers, partners or vague associates along. I am in the process of persuading Mo to join in so be gentle with her if she does show her lovely face. Any questions or if you need more information drop me an email.
See you next Thursday.